Saturday, December 10, 2011

Band Hero - Oh, Pretty Woman by Roy Orbison - Expert Drums - 100% FC#19


Really boring song. Nothing really fun at all, except the little 3 blue tom rolls Although most of the songs in this game look boring, they are all pretty much fun to play.......on drums. Only a few songs are boring. Console is always Xbox 360 unless noted I used an easycap capture card to record this video Copyright notice: This song has been officially licensed by Neversoft and Activison-Blizzard for playback and use in the video game Band Hero. Please see the following page for more details - hub.guitarhero.com I do have a real drum set. I have 1 snare and snare stand, 2 rack toms, 1 floor tom, 1 bass drum with pedal, hi-hats with hi-hat stand and pedal, and 2 straight cymbal stands. No crash cymbals or ride cymbals and ride cymbal stand yet. I'm left handed. I play right handed though. I do everything left handed, except play instruments. My gamertag is hheemm. I don't really play too often. I only play around 12:30 at night. Please, no random invites. I never accept invites from people I don't know, or people who don't send me messages first. I usually play other non-gh games online with xbox live friends from 9:00 to 12:00. (COD:MW2 and Borderlands) ---------------------------------------- ----------------------------- Please subscribe to these people. They put out great RB/GH videos . www.youtube.com (Great guitarist. 600 vids and counting. Very underrated. ) www.youtube.com (My favorite RB drummer. One of the best drummers.) www.youtube.com (awesome drummer. Very ...

Shopping Small Digital Cameras Where To Buy Cuisinart Dcc




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links